We are proud to announce that 16 community organizations and those in need received grants on behalf of the Berkeley Heights 5K (patron sponsors, generous donors, runners, walkers & volunteers) in 2021. They are listed below:
- BHB&C BH Cares program - to help keep the community safe and local businesses open
- The Church of Little Flower - capital construction campaign grant
- BHPAL BHPD HQ - tactical room fundraiser, self-defense, and de-escalation training center
- Boy Scout Eagle Scout Project - at Woodruff Elementary School grant
- Veterans Memorial Park Renewal - seasonal maintenance
- Smith Chiropractic Foundation Community Leadership Scholarship – awarded to a GLHS to a graduating senior
- BH Free Summer Concerts in the Park - grant (helping to bring this tradition back)
- Emergency Relief Grant - Manville victims of Hurricane Ida
- Summit Y Capital Campaign – 4th of 4 pledge payment ($10,000 total) for the new BH Y
- Keith Scalley ALS Special Needs Fund - grant. Thanks to all who gave from their hearts as it did make a difference.
- Blue Streak Aquatic (BAC) Jim Wood Foundation Scholarship - grant
- BHFD Volunteer Fire company #1 - new equipment grant
- BH Rescue Squad - general operating grant
- VFW post 6259 Berkeley Heights - provides resources for local vets & aids those at Lyons VA Hospital
- The Wounded Warrior Project - Grassroots organization providing aid to injured servicemen and women since 9/11/01
- BH Library Foundation Grant - in support of the beautiful new community library at Town Hall
Home | Our Events | Register | Sponsorship | Charities | Results | Course Info | Directions | Album | Your Health
© Berkeley Heights 5K. All Rights Reserved.
Website courtesy of Avelient, Inc.